Ethernet Networking Cables Certified Dealer & Installer in Kenya
When installing a structured cabling system for your building it is very important to know and understand different cables and their capability. Our top brands of cables included.
Siemon Cat 6, Cat A & Cat 7A structured Cabling – Siemon’s fully shielded TERA end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing twisted-pair copper cabling system available.
- Performance to 1G & 10Gb/s and beyond, far exceeding all performance requirements for 10GBASE-T.
- Bandwidth of 1.2 GHz per pair, twice the category 7/class F specifications and the highest of any available copper system.
- Validated for TEMPEST high-security government applications.
- Cable sharing – Shielded design and 1-, 2- and 4-pair outlet and plug modularity allow the simultaneous support of multiple applications over a single cable, administered in a single outlet.
- Future-proof performance and flexibility make TERA ideal for data centers, healthcare imaging, and financial applications.
Giganet Cat 6 & Cat 6A Structured Cabling – verified to Cat 6A TIA/
EIA-568-B.2-1 standards. Available for flexible and cost-effective Cat 6A installations.
D-link Cat 6 structured Cabling – CAT6 UTP Cable supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard. Operates at a bandwidth up to 250 Mhz. This cable well exceeds the requirements of TIA/EIA-568.C.2 Category 6 ISO/IEC Class E.
Easenet Cat 6 structured Cabling – Easenet cables, patchcord, patch panels, and cable managers offer the best-structured cabling as this device is made to last.