Brother Printers &Toners Certified Dealer in Kenya
Brother Printers, Toners & Ink Cartridge Kenya from the leading brother printers dealer in Nairobi Kenya, Buy online and have the printer delivered at your doorstep.
Brother printers and all-in-ones are versatile, reliable, and ready for some real work. When you need to depend on top-level performance, trust Brother machines to deliver for you.
Buy Brother Printers Best PricesBrother printers have a long history of use in both commercial and home office settings. They are non-bulky, sleek, and affordable. For these reasons and more, they are highly popular for small office spaces. Brother printers are associated with fast printing rates. Even at high speeds, you don’t need to worry about the quality of your prints being compromised. Brother machines are known to print quickly with minimal paper jams. Some Brother machines have the capacity to print up to 7,000 copies before requiring a toner change. This is great news for businesses that are trying to stick to a budget.
Brother Home PrintersTo determine which Brother home office printer is best for your needs, start by determining how many people will be using the printer and what your estimated print volumes will be. From there, you’ll want to consider the following:
How do I choose a home office printer?
- Color vs. Black and White: If you’re going to print primarily in black and white, a monochrome home office printer might be the way to go. However, if you’re planning to print bright, colorful images and photos, a color printer will be the best option.
- Inkjet or Laser: If you’re printing a high volume of pages each month, a home office laser printer could be your best bet. These top home office printers are designed to print a large number of pages quickly and efficiently. On the other hand, if you don’t expect to be printing large volumes as you work remotely, an inkjet printer could be ideal.
- All-In-One vs. Single Function: If you need to go beyond printing and save on home office space, all-in-one printers offer print, copy, scan, and fax functionality in one compact device.
- Print Speed: If you need documents quickly, be sure to compare the “pages per minute” print speed each home office printer offers.
- Two-Sided Printing: The best home office printers offer duplex printing so you can easily print on both sides of the paper, a feature that can also help you save on paper costs.
- Flexible Connectivity: The best wireless printers for home use make sharing simple with advanced network connectivity. Some models offer both wireless and Ethernet networking as well as mobile device printing for the ability to print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- At Your Side Support: Have questions or concerns about Brother top rated home office printers? Brother offers At Your Side support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your printer, so you always have the answers you need.
Brother Office Printers.Brother reliable printers and high-quality All-in-Ones deliver fast, professional results to meet your home or small office needs. Brother Genuine ink, toner and accessories deliver consistent results that you can rely on. Using Brother Genuine supplies helps ensure peak performance from your Brother device.
What is the best home office printer?When it comes to home office printing, there are some special considerations to keep in mind:
- Space -Unlike large workplaces, most home offices are short on space, so it can be a challenge to accommodate multiple devices. If you’re working in tight quarters, consider options like home office all-in-one printers that provide multiple functions—print, copy, scan and fax, —in one compact device. Even if you’ve got space to spare, these devices can help keep your home office tidy, organized, and efficient.
- Wireless options - Not all remote workers have the same home office setup. Some work from a designated room, while others are more mobile and creative with the space they have available. A wireless home printer can give you the ability to print from your laptop or smartphone even when you’re in another room in the house, meaning you can print important documents even while you’re whipping up dinner in the kitchen.
- Home and work - For remote workers, the line between home and office can become blurry. If you live with family, for example, they may rely on your home office printer to print everything from homework to tax documents. If this sounds familiar, be sure to factor the whole family’s print needs into your printer purchase equation.
Advantages of Brother Printers
- Integrated Features – Brother printers models also work as a scanner and a fax machine. These integrated all-in-one features mean you can do everything you need with one machine, potentially saving money and space.
- High-Quality Printing - Brother Printers produce some of the best quality prints on the market. For example, the Brother HLL8360CDW is one of the printers most recommended for use by graphic designers, a profession where the quality of prints is paramount.
- Brother Wireless and Cloud-Based Printing Options with Many Models - Brother printers also offer wireless or cloud-based mobile printing, meaning you can scan from other devices such as a tablet or smartphone and send the files straight to your linked printer.
- Ease of Installation and Use - Brother printers are easy to install and use. Brother printers feature easy-to-use interfaces and come with simple-to-understand manuals, so your staff can be up and running with a new system in a matter of minutes.
- Great Company Support - The driver software which operates your printer is among the best available, and the company has a download page specifically for all their drivers. This page is regularly updated and, if your driver has new updates available,
- Fast Printing Rate - Brother printers, the printing rate is fast and, even at high speeds, there is no compromise on the quality of your prints.