4 Core Multimode Fiber Optic Cable 1M Mtech
4 Core Multimode Fiber Optic Cable 1M is designed to accommodate environments where the installation of the fibre optic cable might be strenuous.
4core multimode fibres are positioned in a loose tube manufactured with a modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound and has a fibre re-enforcement (FRP) located in the centre of the cable as a non-metallic strength member.
4 Core Multimode Fiber Optic Cable 1M Protected by a Polyethylene sheath, Heavy Duty Duct cable is the ultimate in reliability for riser shafts and or extensions to other buildings.
4 Core Multimode Fiber Optic Cable specifications
• Short and medium distance.
• As a riser or general purpose cable.
• Suitable for direct termination.
• Interconnection of distribution boxes and customer equipment between floors.
• 4 – 72 fibres individually buffered to 0.9mm in a tight or semi tight construction and coded.
• 4 – 24 fibre cables contain individual fibres without sub-units.
• 24 – 72 fibre cables the fibres are grouped in sub-units.
• 4 – 24 fibre cables, the individual fibres are stranded and protected by aramid yarn and a LSZH jacket (other jackets available upon request).
• 24 – 72 fibre cables, the fibres are grouped into sub-units which are laid helically along the cable axis.
• A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
• Cost effective multi fibre cable.
• Compact and flexible construction especially suited for indoor installations.
• Standard colour black
• Suitable for manufacturing pre-terminated fibre cables.
There are no reviews yet.