D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch Mall+254
D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch from the leading D-link switch dealer in Nairobi Kenya, buy online D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch and have it delivered.
D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities,
D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
D-Link DGS-1024A is a 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps switch that works with your current Ethernet network while allowing you to upgrade to gigabit speeds.
D-Link DGS-1024A is a 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps switch an aggregated bandwidth of up to 48Gbps and up to 9K jumbo frame support, its addition to any network will dramatically improve traffic flow and eliminate bottlenecks. Installation is plug-and-play, as every port supports auto-MDI/MDI-X.
DGS-1024A is an economical solution for bandwidth-intensive environments needing a compact desktop form factor.
D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch specifications
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• Supports 9,600 Bytes Jumbo Frames
• Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
• Link status detection reduces power usage
• Cable length detection uses energy more efficiently
• 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption when usage is low
• D-Link’s Innovative EEE+ provides the same power-saving benefits of EEE but also provides full compatibility with legacy devices
• RoHS compliant
• Plug-and-play installation