KX-TES824 Panasonic Hybrid PBX System Mall+254
Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System help you improve the way you communicate in the organization, This hybrid PBX system supports up to four-door phone, has a day and night mode and external back up battery that keeps you connected in case the power is out.
Panasonic KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid PBX System can cost-effectively support all your personal and business communication needs. The system supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions – all built-in so you can use the system straight out of the box.
KX-TES824 supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions. The KX-TEM824 supports 6 outside (CO) lines and 16 extensions. With optional cards, you can easily expand your system capacity up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions* as your needs grow
KX-TES824 PBX System with optional cards you can easily expand the capacity up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions as your needs grow. The system provides features that can satisfy the demands of the most sophisticated and cost-conscious users.
KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid PBX System connects to a variety of communication devices, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax machines, and any other device that works with conventional telephone lines.
Panasonic-TES824 PABX is ideal for a small business or home office requiring a flexible system with a high degree of sophistication.
TES824 PBX supports a Direct Inward System Access (DISA) function that lets outside callers to access any extension without going through an operator. Automatic greeting messages can be recorded, directing the caller to an appropriate destination.
Panasonic-TES824 PABX customize the system to allow SMS message senders to address their messages directly to a specific SLT (Single Line Telephone), assuring that the desired user receives their messages quickly and privately.
TES824 PBX system offers unprecedented flexibility and simple expansion, efficient call handling, economical cost management, easy programming and easy maintenance.
KX-TES824 PABX futures
- Hybrid Extension Port- Allows user to connect either key telephone or single line telephone as and when required.
- Door Phone / Door Lock – Support up to 4 door phones. When a visitor press the call button of door phone, all pre-assigned extensions will ring. A user can answer and talk to a visitor. To open the door, the user can just press a function code to release the electromagnetic lock.
- Day / Night / Lunch Mode – the system provides Day / Night and Lunch mode feature that changed the system behavior according to the time of day. The user can pre-assigned which phone to ring for incoming calls and prevent outgoing calls at night.
- External MOH / Paging – KX-TES824ML provides interface for external music on hold (MOH) allowing a user to play customized on hold music while external paging interface for Public Address (PA) system allowing a user to page via extension phone.
- Least Cost Routing – Enable this feature, KX-TES824ML automatically route an outgoing call to the lowest cost trunk (telco) based on dial number.
- SMDR – Station Message Detail Recording is a built-in feature-allowing user connects to call billing system. Call billing system helps the management to monitor and manage the company’s telephone usage.
- External Back-up Battery – The system provides an interface to connect to the external battery. In the event, if there is a power failure, the system continues to operate as normal running on battery power.
- Caller ID (Optional) – This feature display caller’s telephone number on user’s LCD display phone (KX-T7730) when received incoming calls.
- Auto-attendant – The system support DISA (Direct Inward System Access) function that allows outside callers to access any extension with a customized voice greeting without going through an operator.
Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX specifications
|Product Name||Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System|
|Maximum Capacity||8COs 24 Extensions(16:Hybrid 8:SLT)|
|Dialling Method||External: Tone (DTMF) / Pulse (10 pps, 20 pps) Internal: Tone (DTMF) / Pulse (10 pps, 20 pps)|
|Dialling Conversion||Pulse to tone|
|Connections||CO Line: Modular Jack (2-wire) Intercom: Modular Jack (4-wire) Paging: Conductor Jack External Music: Conductor Jack SMDR: RS-232C I / F Port (9 pin D-SUB) Programming: RS-232C / USB / Remote modem|
|SMDR||Detail Recording: Date, Time, Extension Number, CO Line Number, Dialled Number, Call Duration, Account Code, Caller ID*3|
|Polarity Reverse Detection*2||Yes|
|Voice Mail Ports||2 ports (APT or DTMF)|
|CO – CO Transfer Path||2|
|Power Failure Transfer Ports||1|
|Direct Connection to External Battery||Yes|
|Power Source||AC 110 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||368 mm x 284 mm x 102 mm|
|Weight (when fully expanded)||Approx. 3.5 Kg|
There are no reviews yet.