Powermax 50A Contactor Mall+254
Powermax Contactor 50A are designed for fast and demanding switching of loads such as
heaters, solenoids, transformers and motors. ECI Electronic contactors utilize power chip with LTE (Low Thermal Expansion) technology.
Contactor 50A unique power chip design ensures high switching capacity and long life.
The contactors are burst fired for reduced EMC emission, have LED status indicators and accept
universal control voltage ranges.
Contactor 50A units are DIN rail mountable, complete with heat sink and require no additional components.
Powermax Contactor 50A specifications
- Rated operational voltage up to 480 VAC 50/60Hz
- Rated operational current up to 86A (inside delta DBP)
- Output signal for By-Pass and Start/Stop
- Ramp Up and Down time adjustable
- Initial Torque adjustable with kick start
- Wide control voltage range
- Meets EN 60947-4-2 requirements
- High number of start/stop operations pr. hour