Ubiquiti Unifi In-Wall Access Point Mall
Ubiquiti Unifi In-Wall Access Point helps you transform any existing Ethernet outlet into an UniFi AP, with no additional wiring needed as one only requires a splinter in the cable duct, it is connected by use of RJ45 hence easy and quick connections,
Unifi In-Wall Access Point has a speed of 150 MBps internet speed, hence it is very efficient for organisation that requires constant high-speed internet connection.
In-Wall Access Point has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser.
Ubiquiti In-Wall Access Point UniFi app (iOS or AndroidTM), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
UniFi IW HD AP can be conveniently powered by an 802.3af or 802.at compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch.
UniFi IW HD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-IW transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a dual-band 802.11AC WiFi Access Point. It features two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which delivers PoE to power and connect an 802.3af device to the network.
Ubiquiti In-Wall Access Point Specifications
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01″)
- Weight: 200 g (6.43 oz)
- Networking Interface: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: 802.3at PoE+ Supported
- Power Supply: UniFi PoE Switch (Not Included)
- Power Save: Supported
- PoE Out: 48V Pass-Through (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
- Maximum Power Consumption with PoE Passthrough: 19W*
- Maximum TX Power:
– 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
– 5 GHz: 20 dBm
– (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Single-Polarity
– 2.4 GHz: 1 dBi
– 5 GHz: 2 dBi
- WiFi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio
- Mounting: 1-Gang Electrical Wall Box (Not Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
* Requires 802.3at PoE+ switch
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 250+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps