Ubiquiti US-24-250W 24-Port 250W PoE UniFi Switch Mall
Ubiquiti US-24-250W 24-Port 250W PoE UniFi Switch with 26Gbps non-blocking throughput switching performance, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+ and SFP Ports and Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE.
US-24-250W 24-Port UniFi Switch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides layer-3 routing capabilities.
24-Port 250W PoE UniFi Switch managed PoE+ switch is capable of powering a variety of PoE compatible network components such as access points, VoIP phones, and much more. Along with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, users can connect high-speed storage devices to either of the two SFP ports. Once configured,
Ubiquiti 24-Port 250W PoE UniFi Switch Ubiquiti’s own UniFi Controller software makes network configuration and management simple as you can manage PoE settings, operation modes, VLAN configuration, storm control settings per port, and much more.
24-Port 250W PoE UniFi Switch specifications
• Weight: 4.7kg (10.4lbs)
• Max Power Consumption:
-Including PoE Output: 250W
-Excluding PoE Output: 30W
• Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 250W DC
• Dimensions: 485 x 43.7 x 285.4mm (19.09 x 1.72 x 11.24″)
• Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
• Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
• LEDs Per Port: RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity / SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
• Networking Interfaces: (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports, (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
• Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In-Band
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Rack Mount: Yes, 1U High
• ESD/EMP Protection:
-Air: ±24 kV
-Contact: ±24 kV
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
• PoE Interfaces: PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1,2+;3,6-), 24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4,5+;7,8-)
• Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 34.2W
• Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: 50-57V
• Max. Passive PoE Wattage per Port: 17W
• 24V Passive PoE Voltage Range: 20-27V.
There are no reviews yet.